Monday, August 17, 2026

I Love Valdez Alaska So Much







 I don’t know why but Valdez is my favorite place in Alaska for the last 2 years when I have visited it

1.  The views from Blueberry Lake State Recreation Atea campground:  


2.  This restaurant:

Fantastic salmon dip appetizer, cod and rockfish sandwiches, and amazing smoked salmon pizza. (That was for 3 meals not just one because I do not want to become a fat mermaid!)

3.  Fishing off Allison Point makes Russ happy.  And I saw seals!


4.  Did I mention seals?  Did you know they are closely related to dogs?


This is Bella the office dog and she probably already knew that:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Valdez Alaska So Much

 I don’t know why but Valdez is my favorite place in Alaska for the last 2 years when I have visited it 1.  The views from Blueberry Lake St...