Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Stress Piggy to the Rescue

This is Stress Piggy:




Isn't he cute, just sitting there on top of the fan?  Hi Piggy!

Stress Piggy does more than just look cute.  He can help show what kind of a day I'm having.

For example when I found out my son had gone to a park with 3 friends yesterday and NOT maintained 6 feet among them, here is what Stress Piggy looked like:





That's right, pretty freakin' freaked out.  Red alert.  All crew report to battle stations.


But after I "hugged" Stress Piggy a while, my level of anxiety reduced to something like this:



More like a yellow alert, set phasers to Stun sort of feeling.

There are times when I start to slip back, though, and that isn't very pretty.  It looks like this:



Yikes Piggy!  I'm sorry.

Let's take a deep breath and pet the dog, and use our hand sanitizer, and feel better.  Yes, that's great.  



Thank you so much Stress Piggy!


3 comments:

  1. This was a good laugh ergo, stress reliever. Oh yeah son needs quarantined for 14 days alone in his room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No I'm just gonna spray him head to toe with Lysol every time I see him to teach him a lesson.

      Delete

The Word(le) is SNOWY

Just a few days ago I complained we don't get enough snow to go cross country skiing here in Central Illinois very often.  Mother Nature...